Saturday, December 28, 2013

TopHats By Jennifer - Best of 2013

Best of 2013


As I scour my musical memories for the best records, my favorite records, of the year, I think back on all the amazing musical journeys I've made this year. It's been quite a ride.

These records are in no particular order. I'm not going to explain why they made the list. Most of them I've already written about, so don't ask questions.
So here we go, my favorite records this year:


Brown Bird -- Fits of Reason
Golden Bloom -- No Day Like Today
James Maddock -- Another Life
Steven Roth -- Let it In
Star Anna -- Go to Hell
The Head and the Heart -- Let's Be Still
Filligar -- Hexagon
OldJack -- What is Home to You?
Roem Baur -- Roem & The Revival
Daniel and the Lion -- Final Night and Borrowed Air
Counting Crows -- Echoes of the Outlaw Roadshow

There it is kids. Get these records. See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment