Friday, February 7, 2014

What's in a name?

For the last 21 months I've written this blog under the title "TopHats By Jennifer" and have done fairly well with it, however, it's time for a change. When I started the blog, the title was the hardest thing for me to come up with. TopHats by Jennifer has been an in-joke in the family for nearly 10 years, so that's what I went with, really more as a place holder than anything. Over the last couple months I've been thinking about that name, and that it really doesn't do the blog justice, so I'm changing it. It's by blog, so I can change it if I want.

The new name? My Music Life. It just feels right. Though it's always been in my life, over the last two years I've made music my life, it's kind of taken over, and I want the blog to reflect that.

I'm keeping the URL (tophatsbyjennifer.blogspot.com) the same (for now anyway, it might change when I run out of business cards) just coz it's easy to search for, and for old time's sake.

Thanks to everyone for reading, and all the support. Thanks for continuing to read. Thanks for making my music life so special (you know who you are.)

~ Feel the music, breathe it in, this is my life
              ~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment